Salmon Mouse Fold-overs
Smoked Salmon Fold-Overs paired with Estéanna Sauvignon Blanc.
This recipe is always a crowd favourite at wedding or dinner events, it’s easy to make at home and simply delicious, a great dish to impress your friends or family.
200g Sliced smoked salmon
Salt & Pepper
1. Line a sheet pan with Glad Wrap
2. Place the Salmon pieces individually on the sheet pan
3. Cut the avocado finely. Squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle salt & pepper over the top to taste
4. Dish the avocado into the centre of the Salmon and fold closed
5. Close the Glad Wrap over and roll it up.
6. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight
When ready to serve, plate the Smoked Salmon Fold-Overs, drizzle with Balsamic reduction and decorate the plates with lemons, baby salad leaves and capers.