Honey Ginger Sesame Chicken with Rietvallei Classic Chardonnay
Enjoy our delicious Honey Ginger Sesame Chicken.
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 3 to 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- Mix together the soy sauce, honey, oyster sauce and ginger.
- Marinate the cubed chicken in the sauce. Fry with olive oil in a sauté pan or wok on high heat (2 – 3 min).
- Serve with steamed vegetables or rice, sprinkle sesame seeds over the chicken as a finishing touch.